Carpet Cleaning in the Boise Valley Areas...
Cascade Cleaning Services is a referral base company that is dedicated to establishing long-term relationships with its clients through integrity, open communication, and by providing state of the art expertise in its cleaning procedures. Cascade Cleaning Services focuses on satisfying the cleaning needs of clients who value a healthy environment for, and the aesthetics of, their home or business. All services come with a "Guarantee of Acceptance".
Cascade Cleaning Services is locally-owned / non-franchised and serves clients throughout the Treasure Valley including Boise, Meridian, Eagle, Nampa, Caldwell, Star, and Kuna.
"Guarantee of Acceptance" means that if you are not completely satisfied with our cleaning service, we will rush back to your location at no charge and no obligation to make things right. If you are still unimpressed, we will pay for another service that you choose given that they can get it cleaner.
With our new technology, we use water softeners along with neutralizers in the "Steam Cleaning/Hot Water Extraction" process, which dries in hours, not days. Our process leaves your carpet with Zero Residue and they will stay cleaner, longer. We use the HydraMaster rotary extraction tools that effectively deep clean all sides of the carpet fiber while pulling out 85% more water. We don't use the "manual wand" method that can leave a lot of dirty water in the carpet and pad. Extend the life of your carpets and clean them with the preferred method by the carpet manufacturer. Guaranteed to clean more effectively than dry processes and dries just as fast!
We follow the IICRC prescribed steps for cleaning. We pre-inspect all jobs to insure a thorough and complete cleaning. We pre-vacuum to remove any insoluble debris before steam cleaning. There are no hidden costs and all work is guaranteed!
Our staff will show up in a professionally lettered vehicle, in uniform, ready to serve you in the most courteous manner possible.
10 Reasons You'll Love CASCADE CLEANING
1. We are an Accredited BBB Member, IICRC Certified Firm and Fully Insured. We give quotes, not esimates.
2. We have a "Guarantee of Acceptance" for all services performed along with a warranty for all protectant applied.
3. We offer the latest in technology and processes.
4. We prespray all of the carpet being cleaned, not just the traffic areas. In addition, we use an emulsifier and soft water in the extraction rinse to leave your carpet and upholstery at a PH of 7 (neutral). This will insure that your carpet and upholstery stays cleaner longer while not attracting dust/dirt.
5. We guarantee a cleaner and healthier indoor environment after the service is complete.
6. We offer steam cleaning that dries in hours, not days. The new HydraMaster Technology will sterilize as it cleans.
7. All work is performed by a uniformed IICRC certified technician to insure quality control in the service.
8. We charge a "per-square-foot" price on exactly what you need cleaned. That price includes spot, stain, urine, odor removal, and moving small furniture items with no hidden charges.
9. We use high quality Bridgepoint Products which are Certified Green, and Safe for Pets and Babies.
10. We pre-vacuum with a high powered vac to remove any insoluables prior to the hot water extraction allowing for a cleaner and more thorough service.
• B.S. Business Management
• Trained DriMaster Technician
• IICRC Certified
• Non-Franchised / Locally Owned
• Call Matthew today at 407-8999!
If a business has been accredited by the BBB, it means BBB has determined that the business meets accreditation standards which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints.
The BBB Code of Business Practices represents sound advertising, selling and customer service practices that enhance customer trust and confidence in business. The Code is built on the BBB Standards for Trust.
The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) has served as the Industry Guardian for the cleaning, inspection and restoration service industries for more than 30 years. As a non-profit certification organization, the IICRC helps ensure that you have access to trusted and trained cleaning professionals by establishing and monitoring certification programs and standards for these industries.
To qualify for IICRC-Certified Firm status businesses must demonstrate proof of insurance, maintain a written customer complaint policy with documented follow-up and provide ongoing education and training leading to certification for all technicians.
IICRC Certified Firms are also required to abide by the IICRC Code of Ethics. Services provided by IICRC–Certified professionals range from flooring inspection and cleaning to mold remediation to water and fire damage restoration.
Angie's List, posted questions to ask your carpet cleaner.
Click Here: See Angie's List Article on Selecting a Cleaner